An interactive, foundation webinar series of cloud security conducted by experienced professionals from the industry with case studies and practice sessions.
At the end of these session, the participant will:
- Learn basic concepts of cloud computing and cloud security.
- Gain knowledge on industry use cases.
- Have hands-on experience in configuring basic Cloud services.
- Sessions are conducted over Zoom.
- Each session runs for a minimum 90 minutes.
- Sessions are interactive with polls, Chats, Q&A, in between webinars.
- Participants earn CPE credits and participation certificates for attending both sessions and successful completion of tasks assigned at the end of day 1.
Foundations of Cloud Computing
Day 1: Learn
Learn about why Cloud Computing is essential in today’s world
- Traditional mode of computing
- Evolution of Cloud and rapid growth adoption
- Industry examples and case studies (ex: Swiggy, Paytm, Amazon)
- Definition of Cloud Computing and Essential characteristics
- Cloud service models and their features ( Pizza as a service)
- Deployment models (Private, Hybrid and Community) with industry examples
- Identity and Access Management and Examples in the enterprises
- Demo of at least one cloud platform: Learn on how to create account, access to the platform, creating a new instance, and publishing a static page
- Assignment to complete before session on Day 2
Day 2: Explore
- Present the assignment results and share experiences
- Identify pain points and discuss best practices
- Test your skills learned around cloud computing